dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Presentation

 
 
 
My name is Elise TRYNKLER, I am 22 years old , I live in Ygrande with my parents at the week end but I live in Clermont Ferrand during the week. I have a little sister, she is 13 years old,  she is in the middle school in Bourbon l’Archambault.
My mother is a teacher in elementary school and my father is a territorial agent.


I am studying for a sports management degree before 3 years and today i’m studying in graduate speciality products innovation. I would work in trerritorial collectivities to manage sports structure.


I practise athletics in Vichy but i am in graduate that’s why I run to Aubière during the week .
In 2010, participated in a competition with the French team where I run the 4x100 further to my bronze medallist for 100 m in the French Athletics Championships.
After, in 2011, I came second for the 200 m still in the French Athletics Championships.
Last year, I came third for the 200 m in the French Athletics Championships indoor and second for the 200 m outdoor (in my categorie).
In July, participated to Senior French Athletics Championships and I came 4 in 200 m.


I’m starded english in second year to primary school, it was very difficult because it was a new langage and my teacher made us look film. Learned word handbook at the beginin and i learned more and more according to the advance of the year.
In my opinion i havn’t learn correctly english because French teachers aren’t successful.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire