jeudi 3 décembre 2015

Health lesson in school

In September had to choose specialities (ergonomics, health education, management). Had to choose two specialities in management at least and after choose what is wanted…
I decided to take health lesson because i have never done that and i'm interesting. It's the chance to see something else who interesting me ! 
The exam is an oral to 10 minutes and an examination table. For my oral, have to deal an english text (maybe ten pages) and do a summary in french in health specifics. 
It's very difficult for me, at the beginning for understand the text so as the time it became more simple, i recognized words and expressions… 
This exercise was beneficial for me : for my english :) 


1 commentaire:

  1. Bravo Elise! It's a great idea to work on subjects which interest you in English!

    Respect.

    PS. Take a look at link in your portfolio.

    RépondreSupprimer